A Witty Duo

A Witty Duo

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's My Last Night =(

So...I'm coming home tomorrow...meaning the next video can be with Rachel and I again! I have my laptop charger back so everything should be working the way it was earlier this month. I can't believe we just have a week left! Man how time flies...=)

ANYWAY! I've loved it here, I'm posting two videos. One is my update, and then the other is what I've been doing here in San Diego.

I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT BALL STATE UNIVERSITY GOT FOURTH IN SPIRIT OUT OF 242 SCHOOLS! WE WERE FIRST IN OUR REGION AND FOURTH ALL TOGETHER! GO BALL STATE! WE ALSO HAD A TOP 50 PROGRAM! GO DISC STYLES WITH CHELSEA WHEELER AND COREY VANBUSKIRK!

hehe =) I'm proud of my school and my AMAZING delegation!!! Anyway, here are the videos =)



1 comment: